There are a lot of good stewardship resources on the web. Here are some of our favorites:
- Luther Seminary has a great collection of resources.
- The Episcopal Church Foundation has resources on Stewardship and Vital Practices.
- Check out TENS – The Episcopal Network for Stewardship.
- And, of course, the Episcopal Church’s stewardship resource page.
- The Presbyterian Church USA also has some good resources on their Stewardship webpage.
- The United Church of Christ Stewardship page has a wealth of resources.
- Want to know more about Narrative Budgeting? Click here for real examples.
- Does your congregation want to grow? Check out these survey results that point to similarities in vital and growing congregations.
- The Center for Progressive Renewal provides on line seminars, workshops, coaching and more to assist congregations and clergy in church renewal. Mike Piazza, keynoter for our March 2013 event, is the Co-Exucutive Director of the Center.
Do you have a favorite place to go for stewardship resources? Leave a comment below, and we’ll add it to the list. Thanks!